Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Where Am I Going?

Lately, I've been feeling sort of aimless, like I'm drifting through my day to day activities, mindlessly.
Like I've lost that spark, that fire that makes people reach for their guitar or their sketchpad; I no longer have something that I'm "good at".
People are good at things, whether it be baking, or taking apart a bike, or painting. There's a certain activity that makes one feel good, to feel whole, and I've lost that.
Walking the halls of HAC, I see all this beautiful artwork, all this flowing creativity, and I feel like theres a wall in my mind between my creativity, and myself now.
I want to get back to doing what makes me feel good, something that makes me tick, something that puts the fire back in my belly.
I want to create, I want to become a God of fine jewelry or of short stories so intense that grown men weep.
I want to feel at home within myself once more, and I think the first step is reigniting my "pilot light" so to speak
I need to get out there, and find myself and my passion

No comments:

Post a Comment