Monday, February 3, 2014

Pimp My Blog

I've had the idea for an inspirational blog for some time, and adding links to the page wasn't very hard.
I chose the background because it's subtle, and calming, but also very upbeat and positive; we can all visualize our struggles, fears, ect. as a huge mountain looming over us, yet it is one we must overcome, and eventually one will discover the beauty in our fears.
Because I've used blogger before, I was familiar with setup and style, so customizing the font wasn't hard at all.
Also, adding the slideshow on the top to filter in some positive, calming pictures brings the page together nicely.
By offering a list of my favorite links, it promotes not only my blog but others as well.
The medias attention towards positivity and good body image is on the rise which is such a good thing; together we all can raise awareness and our own personal vibrations

#loveandlight

No comments:

Post a Comment